Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Challenge

Ok. So I bought a book today at the Family Christian Store. The book is titled "100 Days of Prayer For Women" The Challenge is this:

Read a page from this book each day. If you are already committed to a daily time of worship, this book will greatly enrich that experience. If you are not, (that's me) the simple act of giving God a few minutes each morning will change the direction and quality of your life. (this is a direct exceprt from this book)

I will admit, I am terrible about spending quiet time with my Heavenly Father. I also admit that I struggle with how to pray and what to pray. I worry sometimes about "sounding stupid" to God. I am also guilty of using a chaotic life with three children as a excuse to slack in this area of my walk with Christ.

So, I am going to take the 100 day challenge. I am sure that it will be rewarding and I hope that my thoughts in the days to come will inspire others to take the challenge also.

No comments:

Post a Comment